Wednesday 9 November 2011

I am planning a new website at the moment with the help of my good friend Mr Struan Hogg. He is the web genius behind http://www.definitivestudio.co.uk/ . I have decided to rebrand my website name as Doodle87, inspired by my love of doodling and the year i was born, 1987. This name will hopefully stick in the mind and get me lots of new and exciting illustration jobs!! 
I have designed  3 rough logos that i feel could work. All i need now is some feedback on which one you think is the best and maybe some tips on how to improve it. Cheers.

Option 1- 80's style 

Option 2- Mr Fish

Option 3- Sketchy doodle

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I think the fish is more representitive of your work. And I love that the eyes and the o's match up. Only change - maybe not pink in the writing?